TOP 5 REASONS TO PICK US!
- SITRADS is the first group which moving to countries to train radiologists and offer interventional radiology treatment for patients (please see our procedures page).
- SITRADS offers you a short training observership in Europe or USA.
- Exceptionally high-quality Radiologists trained at top European Universities, We ensure that your patients get nothing but the best with respect to radiology reporting.
- We provide you with “State-of-art Teleradiology Services” that meets all your imaging interpretation requirements in an Emergency Department (ED) and after-hours setting, Our radiologists are available and can connect immediately with the referring physician over a call to discuss critical findings.
- Strong technology teleradiology workflow platform to support the Best RIS-PACS with flexibility and responsiveness to your individual needs.
Diagnostic radiologists and Interventional Radiologists group
SITRADS has diagnostic radiologists group and also a group of radiologists who are specializied in interventional radiology moving to countries to treatment of patients in Situ and offers a training for local radiologists and paramedical staff.
Teleradiology Solutions is a health care company that uses technology for varied purposes from e-teaching to teleradiology to telemedicine, making it a company with a difference. Through its teaching website it provides a valuable online teaching resource to radiologists globally which optimizes the efficiency and productivity of radiologists by delivering images anywhere anytime.
Whether you need full-time, on-site radiology support supplemented by 24/7 teleradiology services, or subspecialty reads only, we will provide a solution that maximizes your performance and capabilities . Contact us for more information
On-site radiology support: The complete solution
SITRADS meets your needs for radiology, operational and medical care development.
our Software developers are moving to your hospital for support you
Notices and Info
SITRADS will continuously liaise with your manager to ensure your hospital is completely satisfied with our services. We provide a schedule before each month that communicates which radiologists are working specific shifts and also provides all necessary contact numbers for any emergencies that may arise.
Our system is backed up with 24 hour IT support should any special situation arise.
Your hospital will be assigned a dedicated radiology group that will include a lead radiologist who is the primary point of contact between doctors.
Our expert radiologists are all currently working in hospitals and clinics and have earned their reputations. We will organize and supply, in one package, all the credentialing documentation that your hospital requires to ensure we are meeting your standards.
- Increased productivity
- Expansion with subspecialties
- Coverage 24/7/365 days per year
- Seamless reporting to your specifications
- More manageable workloads (no more morning backlogs)
- Full compliance with Medicare and Medicaid billing requirements
- Decreased time between diagnosis and treatment
- Quality assurance program with constant internal and external collaboration
- Randomly assigned Independent Peer Reviews